Max UC provides a UCaaS solution with rich voice and PBX functionality, video meetings, messaging and more.
PRESS RELEASE — CHANNEL PARTNERS CONFERENCE & EXPO, LAS VEGAS, April 12 — Allstream (Booth 1854 and Featured Sponsor of CP Expo), a leader in business communications, announced the launch of Max UC. Max UC provides a UCaaS solution with rich voice and PBX functionality, video meetings, messaging, as well as comprehensive contact management capabilities through an intuitive user interface.
With its new offering, Max UC delivers reliable, high-quality voice services by leveraging Allstream’s intelligent platform. This allows for simple integration and key functionality resulting in a very intuitive user experience. Max UC integrates messaging, meetings, and video across its desktop and mobile Max client. The client is available on Windows, Mac OS, Android or iOS and is integrated with Microsoft 365 and Teams.
Remote work and nomadic workforces are the future of work. We see working life constantly moving from desktop to laptop, smartphone to tablet, and the workforce is increasingly distributed.
Allstream’s Max UC is the solution for the adaptable employee, providing a complete softphone that allows employees to send and receive calls, instant messages (IM) or video calls from any device connected to the Internet.
“Our philosophy at Allstream is to provide the best customer experience with easy-to-use technology. With the launch of Max UC, Allstream is doing just that: providing our customers with the technology, as well as our people, to help businesses achieve their goals,” said Stephen Fisher, Chief Operating Officer of Allstream. “Max UC combines the best elements of unified communications, ease of use, and seamless integration across devices – with the power of enterprise software our customers will be thrilled to use.”
Max UC: the phone system you need
For more than a decade, Allstream has provided cloud communications and unified communications solutions to customers in the Canadian and US markets. Max UC is Allstream’s latest tool to help make business communication seamless, exemplified by its latest innovation: the Allstream Max web client and mobile app, which unifies the communication experience for employees, allowing them to work from anywhere on any device.
With Max UC, companies get:
- Allstream Max UC Portal. An easy-to-use web portal that allows a central administrator to control phone settings for the entire company. Individuals can use the portal to manage their own extensions and IP phones.
- Powerful “presence” capabilities, that allow visibility into the real-time status of colleagues, on the phone or in a meeting. This integrates with Outlook so one-click dialing and instant messaging can be easily integrated into email.
- Over 50 features and multiple phone models. A comprehensive web portal helps personalize the way employees work. Allstream Max UC includes unified communications features such as instant messaging, video chat, presence (colleague status) and voice-to-text transcription that integrates across all devices – desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Feature tailored to the needs of specific job roles and individual preferences based on varying external communication needs, degree of mobility and other role-based drivers.
- Reliable performance and excellent support are provided as Max UC is fully integrated with Allstream’s advanced intelligent platform.
To learn more, visit: https://allstream.com/services/voice-and-collaboration/Allstream-Max-UC
Allstream is a leader in business communications in Canada and the United States; what sets us apart is that we’re big enough to deliver and small enough to take care of you. With Allstream, customers gain access to an extensive network of experts and a team focused on reliability. As a single provider of voice, collaboration and connectivity solutions, Allstream makes communication and collaboration easy. The combination of our purpose-built network and scalable solutions means we can deliver the latest technology and customer experience to lead our customers into the future.