We are looking for a highly motivated individual ready to take the next step in their marketing and communications career.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications & Advertising Manager, the Marketing Communications Executive is responsible for establishing and communicating Legrand’s coherent and relevant positioning in line with the marketing and communication plan.
End-to-end project management of campaigns and promotions
- Manage inbox marketing support requests from internal and external stakeholders as well as requests from the National Sales team
- Provide briefs and guidelines for the development of creative concepts in commerce and retail channels.
- Content creation: social media, blogs, case studies, script writing, copying websites and brochures.
- Organize and attend trade shows, from concept to design, to implementation
- Develop point of sale displays, merchandising, promotions, brochures, catalogs and other printed materials as needed.
- Coordinate advertising, ensuring that artwork and product submissions meet deadlines and adhere to brand guidelines and overall advertising campaign messages
- Assistance in the management of the PR agency
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
You will also have:
- Degree in marketing or equivalent higher education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a communications or marketing role
- Valid Australian driver’s license to attend offsite meetings as required
- High level of creativity and initiative
- Project management experience desired
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Highly advantageous digital marketing experience