Civil servants with Socorro ISD announced on Saturday that the district has been honored by the National School Public Relations Association for outstanding communication campaigns, special events, publications and digital media executed in 2020-2021.
SISD’s public relations department has won 12 awards under the NSPRA 2021 National School Communication Awards. The team won three Golden Achievement Awards, three Excellence Awards, four Merit Awards and two Honorable Mentions.
The three Golden Achievement Awards are among the highest national accolades that have recognized the outstanding execution and reception of communication campaigns and special events – the SISD COVID-19 communication campaign, the announcement of the virtual teacher of the year 2020 SISD and the graduation of the SISD 2020 team in the time of COVID.
The SISD public relations team was also recognized for its annual report, brand / image campaigns, writing, trade publication and various in-house produced videos highlighting students, employees, schools in the district and the opportunities available to ensure the success of students and staff in the team. SISD.
NSPRA’s annual awards program recognizes school district communications teams across the United States for their outstanding and strategic work in educational communications, publishing, and multimedia.
SISD 2021 NSPRA National School Communications Awards
- Socorro ISD COVID-19 communication campaign
- Socorro ISD 2020 Teacher of the Year Virtual Announcement
- Graduation of the SISD 2020 team in the time of COVID
- Socorro ISD 2018-2019 annual report (annual report)
- SISD team Campaign Seize your opportunity (brand / image set)
- Team SISD Class of 2020 – Military Connect Graduation Highlight (video produced in-house)
- SISD Athletic / Fine Arts Posters (Special Publication)
- Seize your business opportunity (internally produced video)
- Socorro ISD Dr. Espinoza’s Spotlight – Eastlake Combo School (video produced in-house)
- Keep SISD Safe – A message from the mascots of your school (video produced in-house)
- Socorro ISD Employee Health Clinic Logo (Brand / Image Set)
- “How a low-income school district in El Paso used school all year round to achieve top grades” (writing excellence)
Click here for our full coverage of Socorro ISD