The National Business Association of Colombia – ANDI – is a non-profit organization whose main purpose is to expand and promote economic, social and political principles within a system of free enterprise, based on beliefs which include human dignity, political democracy, social justice, privacy, property and freedom. ANDI is currently the largest non-profit organization in the country, with more than 1,500 members who represent between 50 and 55% of the national gross domestic product. As a representative of the interests of the private sector, ANDI assumes the representation of its members before national and international institutions, dealing with economic, legal, social, environmental and commercial issues.
Focus on public-private partnership opportunities
From the Chamber of Health, we lead a public-private partnership between ANDI, the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism of Colombia and Procolombia (Colombian promotion agency). Our goal is to position Colombia as a medical destination for people seeking specialized medicine, with the best international quality standards, world-class medical facilities, qualified medical personnel, warm and friendly care, state-of-the-art technology, personalized service and high-quality international infrastructure. the patients.
Our work plan is divided into the following chapters:
- Promotion of the health sector in international scenarios
- Identify international events where we can promote the health sector. Trade shows, events, networking sessions, business conferences, etc.
- Participate as a speaker to highlight the national offer of specialized medicine to international insurers and governments
- Organize trade missions with insurers and governments
- Approach governments to meet their health care needs for their citizens. One example is our strategy to help the Netherlands Antilles deal with high complexity patients and emergencies
- Create a digital strategy to show Colombian health services on an online platform: www.colombiaturismodesalud.com.